Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Fun Saturday Drive, MEAN Neighbors and I Heart this trailer!

Idaho is growing on me a bit! Just a little bit though! Kam and I took a fun Saturday drive just around Idaho to find all the "Prime" Fishing spots and we ended up up by the Palisades we had a good time I took a few pictures:My cute man checking out the fishing hole! Funny boy.
Had to get a picture while we were driving that was tricky.. We also took the very long walk around the Falls the river is so so so high but is was very pretty and a nice walk.

Can I just tell you I hate renting our neighbors are so rude.. Frankie was honestly THE BEST dog ever she never barked- she only meowed like a cat which was pretty cute, I hung bells on the door and taught her to ring them every time she needed to go outside and go potty and she actually did it, She was honestly the smartest dog! Well last Thursday I get a knock on my door which I don't know anyone here so that was a bit surprising and it was my land lord he came to tell me that I have been getting several complaints about Frankie and I am going to need to find another place for her to live or pay an additional 250 dollars a month... ARE YOU KIDDING ME that is more then I paid for my Frank. So I asked him what were some of the complaints and he said mostly I was not cleaning up after her I said look that is bull so I took him to my back patio and showed him the "pooh garbage can" and poop scooper and said after every time she goes potty I clean up after her.. he said basically mam the complainers are finding things to complain about because they cannot have a dog because they can't get a doctor to write them a prescription for a service pet so they are taking it out on you! By the way I had my grandma who is a social worker write me a letter for my apartment complex so I could have my dog cause there are no dogs allowed here unless they are service pets... I kind of cheated the system just a little bit! Anyways needless to say my baby Frankie is living with Kams Brother Stu! Did I mention I had the worst breakdown when I had to give her up I couldn't stop crying for a good week and a half. That was the worst week and that was only one of a few things that happened so pretty much it was the frosting on the cake. So I am posting a few of the last pictures I took of Frankie the cute little fart!




I pretty much look like butt in this picture sorry guys that is the day that they told me I had to give my puppy away so I had pretty much been crying my guts out!

She loves to give kisses..




I thought this was kind of cool and weird at the same time! I went to the Teton Mall here in Idaho Falls and I saw this Proactive sign so I was like YES I need some new face wash and I walked over to make my purchase and I see a vending machine..... Talk about cutting back.... Our jobs are going to be replaced by vending machines ha ha!
I really really LOVE this trailer... when I am a millionaire I am going to buy it!
This new Airstream has been outfitted with the works. The galley kitchen comes equipped with cooktop, stainless sink, Elkay faucet, fridge-freezer, Nelson Ball Clock and four Heller Dinnerware place settings. There’s also a lavatory and shower. The eco-friendly flooring has a matte ebony finish. The panoramic windows have custom aluminum window treatments imported from Europe. A fabric awning and two Tripolina Chairs are included. There are Matteo linens and a Maharam Pillow, and the electronics package includes rooftop AC, Sony sound system and television.
All that for a whopping 50,000 dollars, Eh thats just pocket change right? Ha Ha Ha

I hope everyone is doing well KEEP IN TOUCH, I feel out of the loop!

9 comments:

Jenn and Brandon said...

That is so sad that Frankie had to go live somewhere else. That should give Kam more incentive to build your house fast so you can have Frankie back. I'm sorry rental neighbors suck!

mtplendl said...

I can't believe they made you give up your dog, that is so mean!!!! We missed you at bunco I hope you can come out for May. Take care:)

The Morris Family said...

Sorry about your loss! I know that Paigey is in love and sooo happy to have adopted her! Hope things will start looking better for you soon!

Clark Family said...

I'm so sad about your puppy. I'm so sorry!!

Shahny said...

Aw that made me sad about Frankie. Stupid complainers they ruin it for everyone else

Courtney Beck said...

Lindz you should so ask your doctor if he'd write a letter for the dog!

The Christensen's said...

K sorry for not calling you back I was a crazy night after I got off the phone with you! You are to cute. And I love the eco friendly camp so I ordered one for just $60000 How rediculous. That think wouldn't fit me and all my stuff.

Catmull's said...

Hey I don't know if you remember me or not... I'm jenel's sister. anyways I was reading your blog and thinking that my honey has cousins that live in hell(idaho falls) if you are interested in meeting some new friends. :) email me and I can find you some friends out there! And next time we come out I will make sure we visit you. we come out all the time!

The Birds said...

Oh, I'm such a dog person and I almost cried when I read that you had to part with your little Frankie! Jerk neighbors...so sorry. I hope Idaho gets better. I'm feeling your pain, but there must be some reason you're suppose to have an adventure there. Hang in there!
~Chandi

PS - LOVE your new dishes!